At Transamerica, we are committed to helping cancer survivors in any way that we can. If your prospect has been disease-free of certain types of invasive cancers for 10 years (and only five years disease-free of certain in situ cancers) then they may be eligible for preferred underwriting status. Talk to your BGA today.
Marriage, buying a house, and retirement are big life events that your clients will likely have planned for. However, other scenarios such as illness, divorce, and unemployment are more likely to catch clients by surprise. When you work with your clients to think about these less expected scenarios, you can help them stay on track with their long-term financial goals – and grow your business along the way.
Financial capability expert J. Michael Collins, financial psychology expert Susan Zimmerman, and advisor champion Jamie Hopkins explain why your clients may not be fully prepared to manage certain scenarios, how to tackle sensitive conversations, and how you can help your clients put flexible and resilient plans in place. Talk to your BGA today.
Get behind the wheel of our cash accumulation-focused IUL for clients focused on life insurance for protection, supplemental retirement income, and long-term wealth accumulation.
And now non-medical underwriting on qualifying cases provides a simpler, faster route to coverage and helps get your commissions paid faster! Contact your GA today for more details
We’ve enhanced our WriteFit guidelines to include stretch criteria for Risk Classifier – helping your clients qualify for our top underwriting classes. Contact your BGA to learn more.
Life cases can go through a lot of underwriting—but not anymore. Assurity’s Whole Life Insurance with Accelerated Underwriting saves you time with a less-invasive, easy-to-follow application experience that can provide instant approval for qualified applicants.
Contact your BGA to find out more
Have you ever had coverage amounts declined for clients you’re confident were justified?
Sometimes it’s not what you ask for – it’s how you ask…
Our new worksheets help you write good business – maybe better, and then communicate that value to underwriters. Our topics include individual and business insurance needs for:
|•||Income replacement||•||Charitable giving|
|•||Juvenile coverage||•||Buy-sell arrangements|
Contact your BGA today to learn more about AIG Financial Worksheets.
Take your small business benefit offerings to the next level
With unemployment rates at almost a 50-year low and a competitive labor market,* it can be challenging for small business owners to find ways to attract, retain, and reward talented employees.
John Hancock’s unique executive benefit featuring Vitality offers a comprehensive wellness component that rewards key employees for living a healthy life.
Learn more contact your BGA.
AIG announces their new underwriting Flex Points Program which provides a greater opportunity to improve offers.
Flex Points Highlights
- Focus on cholesterol ratio vs. total cholesterol for greater accuracy.
- BMI replaces gender-specific height/weight chart, allowing for greater accuracy.
- Family history revised; disease of parents with coronary artery disease or cancer replaced by death of parents.
- Better Choice Preferred is written into underwriting guidelines for the individual impairments involved.
Contact your GA to learn more.
Click here to review the prequalification questions for the PL Promise Chronic Illness Care Rider
We understand how much advisors value underwriting decisions. That’s why we’ve brought a new focus to that part of the life insurance process, beginning with our robust continuing education program for our underwriters. Additional advantages you can expect from us are:
- Direct access to experienced underwriters – To make sure the right people are there when you need them.
- Competitive guidelines and philosophy – To help you present the best decisions to your clients.
- Better rate classes – To deliver better rates to clients who qualify for them.
- Wellness credits – A reward for those clients who maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Programs to provide competitive offers – Including Placement Improvement (table shave), Competitor Match program and Term + Perm programs.
It’s all part of our goal to be your carrier of choice. Learn more, contact your BGA today.