Take your small business benefit offerings to the next level
With unemployment rates at almost a 50-year low and a competitive labor market,* it can be challenging for small business owners to find ways to attract, retain, and reward talented employees.
John Hancock’s unique executive benefit featuring Vitality offers a comprehensive wellness component that rewards key employees for living a healthy life.
Learn more contact your BGA.
AIG announces their new underwriting Flex Points Program which provides a greater opportunity to improve offers.
Flex Points Highlights
- Focus on cholesterol ratio vs. total cholesterol for greater accuracy.
- BMI replaces gender-specific height/weight chart, allowing for greater accuracy.
- Family history revised; disease of parents with coronary artery disease or cancer replaced by death of parents.
- Better Choice Preferred is written into underwriting guidelines for the individual impairments involved.
Contact your GA to learn more.
Click here to review the prequalification questions for the PL Promise Chronic Illness Care Rider
We understand how much advisors value underwriting decisions. That’s why we’ve brought a new focus to that part of the life insurance process, beginning with our robust continuing education program for our underwriters. Additional advantages you can expect from us are:
- Direct access to experienced underwriters – To make sure the right people are there when you need them.
- Competitive guidelines and philosophy – To help you present the best decisions to your clients.
- Better rate classes – To deliver better rates to clients who qualify for them.
- Wellness credits – A reward for those clients who maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Programs to provide competitive offers – Including Placement Improvement (table shave), Competitor Match program and Term + Perm programs.
It’s all part of our goal to be your carrier of choice. Learn more, contact your BGA today.
With our optional Accelerated Death Benefit for Chronic Illness Plus Rider, up to 100% of the policy’s death benefit can be accessed in advance if the insured becomes chronically ill.1
Product Availability Symetra Accumulator IUL Indexed Universal Life Insurance
Symetra Protector IUL Indexed Universal Life Insurance
Symetra CAUL Universal Life Insurance
Symetra UL-G Universal Life Insurance
Contact your BGA for more information.
The life insurance industry has evolved and so have we – making the life insurance application process easier and faster than ever before.
Our WriteFit Underwriting™ program looks at both medical and non-medical information, giving us better insight into your clients’ overall mortality, allowing us to provide underwriting decisions in as little as 24 hours.
Contact your BGA for more details.
Effective May 31 our competitive underwriting programs will be combined into a single crediting program that provides greater opportunities to improve ratings while simplifying usage and allowing for more accurate underwriting assessments of clients health. Contact your BGA to learn more.
The results are in — eDelivery & eSignature save you and your clients time!
- 63% of eligible policies have been eDelivered.
- 86% of those eDelivered have also been eSigned.
- Time to complete delivery (median days):
? Policies eDelivered and e-Signed = 6 days
? Policies eDelivered but not e-Signed = 14 days
? Policies printed and mailed = 21 days
Contact your BGA to learn more.
Back on April 22, 2019, Lincoln announced pricing
improvements to Lincoln LifeElements® Level Term (2017) which will
improve competitive positioning in key cells.
Lincoln LifeElements® Level Term offers both a traditional paper
application process and a streamlined Tele-App process for electronic
and paper ticket submissions.